Monday, July 4, 2011
4th of July
Well today was an eventful day that I will never forget! I was almost hit by a firework...twice....and the moms and my sister were hit with a flying UFO firework thing....it was hilarious! It is days like these that i wish that America could go back to what it once was....a country DEPENDENT on GOD. It was by Gods laws that we established this Great Country. Today we are more focused on personal freedom rather than freedom as a country. Instead of fight with each other to defend our Great Nation...we are fighting against each other and tearing it (America) apart. If we could go back to the Colonial mindset and WWII mindset we would be a greater, better, and closer country. (the personal thoughts of a 17 year old my have some flaws....but I will figure that out sooner or later :))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment