Everyone needs goals in their life... I have two main goals that I want to finish by the time I start my freshman year in college (fall semester of 2012). And the third one is a goal I would like to complete in the next 5 years.
These are the goals:
1) To help girls get out of Human Trafficking
2) Supply shoes to children that are in need of them
3) Reach a whole nation to Christ
These are the goals:
1) To help girls get out of Human Trafficking
2) Supply shoes to children that are in need of them
3) Reach a whole nation to Christ
I know that it might seem impossible and that is why I chose them. These are things that are definitely on my heart. I believe that these are God given dreams, and that He will help bring in the people that can help me reach these goals.
These are great goals! Goals should be greater and bigger than your present situation. I believe you can accomplish what you put your heart and mind to do. Thanks for sharing these goals.
ReplyDelete